So let me start by saying that I shop at Amazon a lot. There are so many great products that help me with my keto lifestyle. But also I shop out of convenience. I work from home but sometimes I get so busy and the day gets away from me so Amazon is really clutch for me.
I get asked a lot on what keto items do I purchase from Amazon so I thought it would be a good idea to write about it and share with my fellow keto goers. The main things I purchase from Amazon are keto sweeteners, supplements, chocolates, some snacks, baking ingredients and such.
- Erythritol – I prefer it granulated because of the cheaper price. However you can also pulse it if needed with a spice grinder.
- Liquid Stevia – I like to use this for my coffee when I am out of creamer. But its good for a lot of different recipes.
- Keto sugar free Coffee Liquid Creamer – I use this for my daily coffee.
Low Carb Chocolate
- Cocoa Powder – I love hot chocolate so I use it a lot for that. I also will mix it with strawberry smoothies after the gym.
- Cacao Butter – This has a good ratio of fat so I use this for fat bombs and fat bomb desserts.
Keto Baking Ingredients
- Almond Flour – I use this the most. Especially for fried chicken, fried fish, chicken fried steak and so much more.
- Coconut Flour – Allergic to nuts then this is your solution. Great flavor I use this to fry shrimp.
- Flax Seed – I use to grind and add to my shakes or regular meals.
- MCT Oil – great to help with weight loss, great source of energy for us and helps with ketones for the liver.
- Muscle Fest Protein – better bang for your buck, great post workout and tastes awesome.
- Vegan Protein – I have a friend who can’t stomach dairy. She put me on to this and it tastes really good.
- Zip Fizz – Great tasting and for pre-workouts.
- Magnesium – I use this when I trouble sleeping.
- Pink Himalayan Salt – I use this for every single meal.
- Black Pepper – I also add this to about 90% of my meals.
RELATED ARTICLE: Top 10 Keto Grocery List Must Have Items
I still love grocery shopping don’t get me wrong. Sometimes convenience is better at that time. You will still see me shopping at Walmart, Aldis, and other places. I hope you enjoyed my article. Please feel free to smash that share button and drop a comment whether it is good or bad.
Thanks for the info just starting out this list is very helpful .