This is one of my all time favorite dishes. Everything about the bacon cheese burger but without the bread and empty carbs. Very little prep involved here which is huge because I believe in work smarter not harder. 613 calories per serving, 51 grams of fat, 3 carbs, 1 sugar, and 33 grams of protein. Now that you know it’s safe, let’s dive right in…
Layer of beef (73/27 has more fat which is great for the keto lifestyle)
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 sliced onion
- Ground beef (750g)
- Full fat cream cheese (60g)
- Diced bacon (4 slices)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs
- Heavy cream (125 ml)
- Shredded cheese (100g)
- Mustard (2 tablespoons)
- 2 sliced pickles
- Salt n pepper to taste
- More shredded cheese to sprinkle on top
- Fry the bacon pieces until they are cooked to your liking then remove for now.
- Fry the beef onion and garlic until beef is done add salt n pepper then add the cream cheese and stir.
- Pour the beef mixture in a baking dish then sprinkle the bacon over the meat.
- Mix the eggs, heavy cream, shredded cheese, salt n pepper, and mustard.
- Pour over the meat, add the pickles, and sprinkle cheese.
- Cook for 15 minutes (when cheese is golden brown)
- Let it cool down and enjoy…