You might or might not agree with their political stance and who they support. However Chick-fil-A is easily a top 5 if not top 3 best fast food chains on the planet. Starting with their customer service to their addicting sauces and nuggets. If you are following the keto diet you need not worry. Thankfully, you can still enjoy many of your favorite menu items with their variety of keto friendly options.
Believe it or not Chick-Fil-A has quite a few menu options to start off your morning on the good foot. Pairing their breakfast with a black coffee is just the keto icing on the keto cake. Just a reminder their breakfast menu is only available until 10:30 AM.
10g and under net carbs while being packed with protein power
- Egg White Grill (no English muffin): 0g net grams of carbohydrates, 6g of fat, and 21g of protein.
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (no biscuit): 1g net carbs, 28g of fat, and 19g of protein.
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit (no biscuit): 1g net carbs, 16g of fat, and 11g of protein.
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl (no hash browns, with chicken): 1g net carbs, 16g of fat, and 28g of protein.
- Hash Brown Scramble Bowl (no hash browns, with sausage): 1g net carbs, 26g of fat, and 21g of protein.
Lunch and Dinner Keto Menu
Yes there are quite a few lunch and dinner keto options here as well. As long as you don’t mind the long drive thru and walk in lines then you’ll be just fine eating here.
Here’s how to order your meal:
- Chicken (grilled) Sandwich (no bun, pickles are fine): 2g net carbs, 1.5g of fat, and 24g of protein
- Grilled Nuggets (eight count, no sauces): 0g net carbs, 2.5g of fat, and 21g protein
- Chicken Club (grilled) Sandwich (no bun): 2g net carbs, 12.5g of fat, and 31g of protein.
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken (no corn): 10g net carbs, 19g of fat, and 36g of protein.
- Side Salad with Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing: 13g net carbs, 42g of fat, 7g of protein.
If you need or want some extra fat, you can use one of their keto-conscious sauces, listed below. Spicy grilled chicken is also an option if you’re looking for a bit more flavor!
Keto Sauces and Dressings
It’s the last meal of the day at Chick-Fil-A and you’re nowhere near your macros. What do you do? How about grab a sauce for your nuggets, bunless sandwich, or salad. Here are the best choices for dipping sauce:
- Zesty Buffalo Sauce: 0g net carbs, and 2.5g of fat
- Garden Herb Ranch Sauce: 1g net carbs, and 14g of fat
If you’re craving low-carb veggies on your Chick-fil-A journey, the side salad only has 9g net carbs. Pack on one of these dressings to up the fat content:
- Garden Herb Ranch Dressing: 2g net carbs, and 29g of fat
- Creamy Salsa Dressing: 2g net carbs, and 31g of fat
- Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing: 3g net carbs, and 32g of fat
- Light Italian Dressing: 3g net carbs, and 1g of fat
You thought I forgot about drinks didn’t you?
Diet Lemonade & Other Drinks
Chick-fil-A has several refreshing drink options for my fellow keto goers.
- Diet Lemonade: 8g of net carbs in a small size.
- Unsweetened Iced Tea: 0g net carbs.
- Coke Zero: has 0g net carbs.
- Coffee: 0g net carbs in any size if ordered black.
If I didn’t mention something on the menu then it is probably best you avoid it. Stay tuned for more tips and post while we take this journey together.