Have you ever had Jambalaya? I personally have been to New Orleans many many times. I absolutely love NOLA food so obviously I had to cook a keto version of one of my favorite foods! It’s 415 calories per serving, 25g of fat, 31g of protein, and 10 net carbs!
- Chopped boneless chicken thighs (8oz)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Salt n pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of Cajun seasoning blend
- 1 stalk of celery
- one red pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- (4) 3 ounce andouille sausage links
- 1 tablespoon of tobasco sauce
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 375 & line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the chicken in the 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt n pepper, place on a baking sheet then sprinkle some Cajun seasoning on the chicken.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked all the way through. Leave it alone to cool off.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a skillet.
- Cook the onion for 5 minutes, then add the celery and red pepper to saute for 6 minutes. Also stir in the sausage and garlic to cook.
- Stir in the cauliflower rice and tomatoes and cook til rice is cooked through.
- Add the chicken then stir with Cajun seasoning, parsley, and tabasco.
- Serve and enjoy!